Stayed here our two nights in Victoria. Easy to get to. Good value for the price. Ample parking. Pub on site. Laundry on site. Large clean room. 5 minutes from downtown. What you expect from a chain…
– extremely well priced
– fantastic sandman service
– the usual fantastic shark below below
– functional gym in the basement to get the sweat going
– super comfy bed
– fully stocked vending machines on every level
– coin washers and dryers in the basement
– no bar fridge or microwaves in the queen rooms
Nice central location with a restaurant/pub on site. The shark club was good pub type food. The inly thing I think is a little crazy I’d the hotel fitness center isn’t open until 8am. I’ve never stayed in a hotel that doesn’t have 24 hour or at least 5-6am gym times. I was here on business and 8am is not a good time to start a daily workout for working folks!!
Sandman Hotel Victoria
See Rates | Pictures | Reviews | Maps
The hotel has an indoor swimming pool whirlpool fitness room guest laundry facilities and plenty of parking plus a restaurant and cold beer and wine store.
View Sandman Hotel Victoria on a map